AZ-104 Learning Plan
AZ-104 Blog Series
- Learning plan
- Identities and governance
- Back up
I’m currently preparing for the Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator to earn an Azure Administrator Associate certification. I have found using a learning plan keeps me on schedule and defines milestones to celebrate on the journey.
My AZ-104 learning plan is a combination of both free and paid resources. Similar to my DA-100 preparation, I will be posting a series of study notes for the objective areas.
- Complete the (free) Prerequisites for Azure administrators Learning Path
- Take the (free) WhizLabs 15-question practice test for a base line score
- Complete the (paid) WhizLabs Azure Administrator course
- Complete the (free) five Microsoft Learning Paths listed at the bottom of the exam page
- Take the (paid) WhizLabs Full Practice Test #1
- Complete the (paid) CloudSkills.io Azure Administrator course
- Take the (paid) WhizLabs Full Practice Test #2
- Complete the (paid) PluralSight Azure Administrator path
- Take the (paid) WhizLabs Full Practice Test #3
- For areas that still need attention, use select videos from (free) John Savill’s Azure Master Class series
- Take the (paid) WhizLabs Full Practice Test #4
If my brain hasn’t exploded by the end of the list, I should be ready to take on the exam.